A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Walking Home Naked...

Walking Home Naked...

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Walking Home Naked...

Postby ddawning on January 28th, 2013, 9:29 pm

Yesterday while napping I had this dream where I must have been in high school or something because I was still living with my parents, only it was a different house right next to a big pond with ducks, geese, and flamingos. My dream was a sequence of me walking home each day from somewhere, I suppose from swimming in a lake or a different pond. Each day I was walking home with less and less clothing, the last "day" in my dream I was walking home completely naked and dripping wet, covered in stringy algae. Also, each time I was walking home, I would encounter someone that I sort of knew (in my dream, not in real life), and they would acknowledge my lack of clothing, but weren't shocked or anything. Another thing that made this dream memorable was that at the pond by my house, several of the ducks, geese, and flamingos were paralyzed in the legs, and were awkardly laying on their bellies with their legs sticking out, trying to get food. The other birds had to scoot them around with their bills/beaks to move them.

Key factors: Lake, pond, ducks, geese, flamingos, naked, walking, swimming, paralysis?

Any interpretation would be appreciated.

FYI, in real life I am 28, getting married for the 2nd time, have a steady job, dislike being naked for very long, and dislike swimming.
ddawning
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion