A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Me being robbed and resulted in brother getting stabbed and

Me being robbed and resulted in brother getting stabbed and

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Me being robbed and resulted in brother getting stabbed and

Postby dreamer52345 on June 29th, 2017, 4:21 am

Dream: There was a woman with a baby.we talked and her and some other people wanted my money.I gave 5hem what I had and they followed me. Got to my sisters house told her what was going on asked her to take me away from there as we are getting in the car they tried to get me and stabbed my brother. I recall being tonted on my way there. I ran to get away and it seemed as if everone knew what was going to happen they wher laughing at me.I ended up with the knife it had a white handle. The place was some apt.that we lived in many years ago.

I saw lots of white some red and I felt scared and nerves.

Significant Life Events: Frustration with self about drug usage.

Yes

Background: 43,male,blk,self-employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I really love my sister and brother. It was one guy i knew he said i cant help you know and he had on all white. He was the inly some one besides the woman and my siblings that i could actually see.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: At about 2am to 345am in jun. And no this was the first time ever.I haven't dreamed in a very long time.
dreamer52345
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion