A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Bugs, dead Husband, failure to follow through

Bugs, dead Husband, failure to follow through

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Bugs, dead Husband, failure to follow through

Postby dreamer52340 on June 28th, 2017, 12:06 pm

Dream: Clear but not scary dream of thousands of bugs in my bed. Looked like carpenter ants. Coupled with late husband in the bed next to me, and me realizing that, having invited people to meet starter not a project, I never went to the meeting place to see if anyone showed.

It was the bed I sleep in.
Dream was in color - they always are.

Significant Life Events: I am seeing someone new. trying to decide on my commitment to an org. Pressured with school work and getting other things done that I have put off.

Background: 63. F. White, Writer/Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: NO

Feelings About People: Husband has passed. Did not know the people I was supposed to meet.

Relationship Status: Dating (new)

When And How Often: 6/27. Not recurring.
dreamer52340
Dream Lover

Re: Bugs, dead Husband, failure to follow through

Postby mouthsword on June 28th, 2017, 2:04 pm

The ants are bugs, are characters in your life that get in your way are distract you. you have the power to control every aspect of your life, don't let this life through fear of your worldly perception, intimidate, manipulate, falsely motivate you. take control and dominate [TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORNS] every situation in confidence with GODLY character motivations. Fear know evil, negative emotions or reckless imaginations, simply refuse and reject those type of thoughts . Love and sincerity will protect you. Nothing is impossible for you if you keep your focused and concentration on activities connected to the truth and the I can attitude and make the proper investments that your researching. people have all kind of faulty opinions and perceptions that can hinder you dreams, even those closest to you; so make up your own mind and decisions based on your research, experiences and intuitions that you work so hard for. hang with those who are succeeding, you can always trust there advice.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion