A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - the butler

the butler

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

the butler

Postby mouthsword on June 28th, 2017, 9:02 am

I met this butler who had some sort of problem and next thing you know I was his replacement. I woke up in this rich guys house and realized I was his butler; so I decided to take a look around. I looked out the back window and seen the surfing waves like I was in Tahiti ; so I went out the front door and there was the most fascinating pool I've ever seen; I couldn't wait to jump into, but I knew I would have to wait. I went back into the house and there, I was interrupted by the owner, a real good young looking guy in his thirties. I was new on the job and didn't know where nothing in the house was so I was a little imbarrassed fumbling with the drawers; I said I would catch on fast and he was cool with that. he asked me to make his coffee as his family began to inter the kitchen, I was a bit distracted , so I had to ask him what he took in his coffee; he said 8 sugars 1 cream and I said really ; he said no 3 sugars. I said ok. he had the same, coffee pot I had at my house, I thought would be easy enough. his family was not the least bit fascinated are distracted with me AND I thought that very strange. he began to help himself to breakfast and I realized I was on medicine and didn't get up early enough to make my own. then I realized I was on ssi and didn't notify the office about this job . The guy was so nice and easy going, and had the same interests I had which was archery and he was a professional.I began to brag about all the bulls-eyes I've made and was interested in showing him. I was looking forward to this job and realizes I had to get up earlier to take care of me. I was worried what kind of reaction I might have from not eating and what I would tell social security.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion