A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Get caught after having a good time with the girl am staying

Get caught after having a good time with the girl am staying

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Get caught after having a good time with the girl am staying

Postby dreamer52330 on June 28th, 2017, 8:41 am

Dream: I had a dream about me having a good time with a girl she is 23 years but she is still living under someone. In the dream we are just romancing, kissing and doing some oral sex. But there is one little girl that is in the room sleeping while the act is going on. Suddenly the little girl wake up and i also notice some people looking at us but we are in side the a room. So after i see myself being chase by a group of boy but i tried to hide from them. But after that i started coming back to the house suddenly the little girl called me and say there aunty is calling me when going up i saw my dad with the aunty almost crying and the girl too is going up to meet the aunty and the aunty said i should follow her. That the end.

Significant Life Events: About the good moments i had with a girl that live in same compound with me

Am experiencing fear of being caught anytime am with the girl.

Background: Am Mr chinedu am 26 years old from Nigeria and a business man

Mental Illness Or Depression: Sometimes i feel depress cos of my educational setback

Feelings About People: Am lusting for the girl, just normal neighbour relationship

Relationship Status: No

When And How Often: Couple of month. No but am still having strong feeling for the girl.
dreamer52330
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion