A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmarish little girl

Nightmarish little girl

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nightmarish little girl

Postby dreamer52326 on June 28th, 2017, 4:22 am

Dream: What I remember most clearly is a gray room with very little light. In the room was an adorable little girl, approximately 8-10 years old, with blonde ringlets, dressed in fashion from the mid-1900s, a dress of some kind more formal than is common now, and holding an ornate hand mirror. She looked at me and told me she was here to collect my soul. I went from thinking the child was cute to being terrified and woke in a state of anxiety.

Significant Life Events: I have been very angry and worried about my sister-in-law's treatment of my mom and my niece (her daughter). I have also been frustrated over my children's behavior as they have been struggling to listen and follow simple instructions, which has left me struggling with thoughts that I am failing as a mom.

Background: I am a 31 year old Caucasian female and will begin teaching high school in the fall.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from depression, generalized anxiety disorder, and social anxiety. I manage my illness with medication, which I have been on for 6 months to a year.

Feelings About People: I do not know the girl in my dream. She did not look like my own daughter or any other little girl that I know.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: This dream occurred around 2am on June 28 and is not a recurrent one as of now.
dreamer52326
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion