A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Moving with Ex

Moving with Ex

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Moving with Ex

Postby dreamer52308 on June 26th, 2017, 8:20 pm

Dream: The dream started off with me walking into the BET Music Awards but it was a couple of days before they were just setting up and I saw this table like right in front of the stage and I felt this was the perfect table I want to sit at this table but the name cards on the table one of them was my nephew's name and I looked at the name and I said oh he will not be here because he has left meaning my nephew has moved to a different city he's not living with me anymore so then I proceeded to look for my name tag or my name card to switch it with my nephews and in the process of me looking for my name card my ex appears and he starts helping me look for my name card the weird part was I walked to the back of the room and it was rows and rows of books like a library but they had tables sitting in between the rows of books and I thought to myself no one would be able to see the stage from back here but I kept looking for my name then I ran across at the End of the Roll of books it was this lady and her name was Anna and she had a desk and it was almost like a hotel desk you know when you walked into a hotel. right next to it was this gigantic printer and she was saying that if I needed any help she would help me but right next to the printer I have a friend named Nicole where she lived was right next to the printer which her city name is Pflugerville TX and as I was looking for my name my ex told me he found it he said I found your name and I said okay good let's look for your name now so while he was looking for his name I went back to the table that I originally wanted to sit at and now it was small like for kindergarten, it was a man standing on the stage and he told me come on in and sit down I sit down at this table and then I was thinking there is no way 6 people can sit at this table and eat so I got up to help my ex look for his name and the whole time we walking around looking for his name we were holding hands and He suggests let's just get out of here I said okay and He suggests that we move to Jacksonville Texas. I agreed to it and I said it would be okay because my friend Nicole lives right down the street so I won't be in a new city without knowing anyone we went to the city we went to these apartments I felt real nice and friendly there we came across two ladies then we came across another lady and then another lady and then an older gentlemen I was concerned about the ethics groups there and the first ladies we came across were African american ladies the second one we came across was a Hispanic lady in the third one we came across was a Caucasian lady so I said oh this will be nice because there's a mixture of races here the gentleman we came across was a older Caucasian male and he was looked to be in his 80s and he came and he gave us the key to these apartment which first start off being a hotel and I turn to my ex and I said oh we already got an apartment and he said yes and it's already taken care of and I said well what about those apartments across the street I said what if they are better and he said no I've already checked these or better and we already got this apartment and I said okay well then let's move let's go in and that's where I woke up I felt good there I felt that love it I was willing to move I was willing to switch jobs I didn't feel like I was going to get there and not be able to find a job I didn't feel none of that.

Significant Life Events: Watching the BET Awards
Wanting to move out of state
Trying to convince my mom to move to the city where I live and move in with me
Sister moving to a different state

My ex and I aren't talking right now but when I contact him he responds and vise versa

Background: Age 45
Gender Female
Ethnicity African American
Employment full time
Starting back to school after 21 years

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My honest feelings I would love to move with my ex but we're not on talking terms right now.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Sunday night June 25,2017
dreamer52308
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion