A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - visitation from satan:

visitation from satan:

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

visitation from satan:

Postby dreamer52278 on June 23rd, 2017, 1:49 pm

Dream: It was around 3:00 a.m. when I could feel hands on my shoulders weighing me down going for my throat. I looked up to see a demonic like figure over me, in my dream I began to speak the name Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, over and over again to the figure, I didn't fear it, I was rather annoyed by the nerve that the enemy had to attack me. As I was speaking The Lord's name, I woke up and the being was still holding me down, I woke up repeating the name Jesus, over and over again, when I looked the being directly in the face and spoke the word Satan, and the devil looked at me and said what? I said in the Name of Jesus you have to flee, you got to go! He backed up and I sat up in my bed, and I heard the bump or thumb on the bedroom window. I immediately got up praised God, for His grace and mercy, then got a drink of water. Any thoughts?

Significant Life Events: writing a book about spiritual growth and surviving abuse. Haven't been in a relationship for over 5 years, frustrated with current living and financial situation, but believing God, for the victory.

Background: 53 female African American, personal assistant.

Mental Illness Or Depression: N/A

Feelings About People: I was the only one in my dream, so I would have to say I adore me.

Relationship Status: divorced

When And How Often: about a week ago. Usually, I'm battling the enemy on behalf of my children, or a family member, rarely am I the one under attack, but here lately more frequently.
dreamer52278
Dream Lover

Re: visitation from satan:

Postby mouthsword on June 28th, 2017, 12:31 pm

great control over dream situation. I've once had same exact dream but they were attacking all my limbs and throat. They had me to the point of death in real life physically just like your case. I was trying to fight them off and thought about jesus and scream his name at GODS PRESENTS they all fled, I was in prison at the time and thought for sure I woke them [convicts] all up and was scared and imbarrassed to open my eyes ,but when I did they were all sound asleep all hundred of them. later I realized what brought that dream about was before I went to sleep I was bitter at another Christian. I must have allowed them to come into my mind because CHARACTERISTICS of flesh thinking. So I repented and began to watch that I didn't get to emotional involved with negative emotions.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion