A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - WHY ARE PEOPLE CHASING ME

WHY ARE PEOPLE CHASING ME

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

WHY ARE PEOPLE CHASING ME

Postby dreamer52268 on June 22nd, 2017, 7:01 pm

Dream: i keep having this recurring dream of a guy that warns me to hide in the cupboard while bad people that he knows come after him to hurt him. I can see them hurting him but in this last dream, i escaped from the cupboard and saw and called 9ll. The police came and he was free.

Significant Life Events: the meanings behind my dreams

Background: Simple, Reserved and Elegant

Mental Illness Or Depression: NO

Feelings About People: indifferent. I have not spoken to any of them.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: yesterday and yes it is recurring and shows different guys in all the dreams.
dreamer52268
Dream Lover

Re: WHY ARE PEOPLE CHASING ME

Postby DreamWeaver on June 23rd, 2017, 1:01 am

I apologize for my assumption, but you don’t list your gender. I am assuming you are a woman. Dreams of being pursued by a man can be indicative of a couple of situations. In one case, it could be a signal that she needs to develop her mind beyond that of conventional opinion. She should take time to pause and reflect on what she really thinks about herself and about life, not just repeat what she hears. It would be a call to go deeper than the surface. In another case, it could be a creative problem. If a woman has a creative side that she ignores, then it’s time to rediscover it. It could also be that she has a creative side that has not yet been realized. In case of the latter, I would ask her to start exploring, and of course, watch follow up dreams.

This figure could be an image for one of these situations. What he wants you to hide from are “tendencies” that do not support what he represents, such as conventional mindsets, pretentiousness, or opinions that are not your own. If you have an inclination toward negative thinking or judgment, either about yourself or others, then those are his killers.

Anytime someone is “sealed up”, in a fairy tale or myth for example, it’s about going inward and reflecting. That you free yourself and call for help, could be a good sign. You’d have to watch your follow up dreams.

No matter what, the dream tries to give you an image of something you are not aware of about yourself. It isn’t going to reflect anything you already know, per se. Any action you take in response to the dream should trigger another dream, one which lets you know if you are doing in the “right” direction.
DreamWeaver
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion