A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Eagle, self inflicted pain

Eagle, self inflicted pain

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Eagle, self inflicted pain

Postby dreamer51852 on May 22nd, 2017, 1:17 am

Dream: I was dreaming i was standing in a road, i have cut my right hand, like when you squeeze a piece of broken glass in your hand, there was a lot of blood.. then i saw the eagle approaching me an the eagle said I know you self inflicted pain in your life and its over now. I will protect you and you will never feel pain again. I woke up feeling at peace and happy as if someone took my pain away.

Significant Life Events: Thinking if people i love will accept my choices in life even tough they might not understand it like i do.. being afraid what other people might think of me. My boyfriend and his parents know of the choice and support me in it but I am afraid off informing my family. The choice is letting go someone and putting them first.

Background: Im a 29 year old female. Working as a receptionist.
Divorced with 2 boys. Seeing someone for almost 2 years after being alone for 3.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not that i know of.

Feelings About People: There wasn't anybody in the dream, the eagle was big but i was not afraid of him. I felt love and at peace.

Relationship Status: I'm Dating

When And How Often: 2 nights ago and was the first dream.
dreamer51852
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion