A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - scary

scary

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

scary

Postby dreamer51802 on May 14th, 2017, 6:41 am

Dream: my ex partner was chasing me we were laughing having fun, he caught up with me and put his hands on the back of my shoulders and next i was in a big house, there was a lady finishing a spiritual reading she asked me when halloween was and if i could say halloween but i couldn't i just said October in a demon like voice she said i was possessed and told me to sat the lords prayer which i did and i was normal again it made me so frightened i could not sleep after it.

Significant Life Events: end of a relationship with my little girls father. Fear of being a single mother. Anger and hurt feel ive been lied to.Getting used to the idea hes in love with someone else.

Background: 29 years old, female,white, studying and in employment

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: we still are amicable for the sake of our child i feel used and hurt but i still love him and miss how we used to be a happy family i feel hes making a big mistake and wen he comes back to me it will be to late because i will have moved on.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: 2 nights ago i havnt had it again.
dreamer51802
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion