A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - white open books

white open books

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

white open books

Postby dreamer51796 on May 13th, 2017, 10:13 pm

Dream: Someone awoke me and told me to pray. I saw someone holding an open, thick, and white book. I started praying to God and then prayed in tongues for an hour from 1:30-2:30AM. I felt something cold on my right side, my head and shoulders. When i slept, i was always being urged to pray and i always saw the open, white,and thick books. It is like being awake to pray, but whenever i sleep and close my eyes, i see the four books being held by four people.

Significant Life Events: Interested to receive other spiritual gifts from God.

No frustrations, but fear of the children in school being influenced by ungodly things

Background: I am 39 years old. I am a female Filipino. I teach children.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I thought of the four department heads in school. Our relationship is good.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: Just today
dreamer51796
Dream Lover

Re: white open books

Postby ElizVanZee on May 16th, 2017, 6:18 pm

Being awakened implies obviously that you were asleep when you are told to pray. This means you are not in a state of awareness regarding being told to prayer.

The thick book usually refers to the Bible. Being a white book it indicates that there is much innocence and lack of knowledge pertaining to the Bible or Scripture. An open book can imply that there are no secrets regarding the Bible as well as being an invitation to gain knowledge by reading the book.

Praying from 1:30-2:30AM indicates that it may be "the hour" - the time for prayer. But from the perspective of rightness or correctness you are sensing some coldness when praying at this time. The cold would imply sensing something negative, wrong and unloving.

The 4 people and 4 books imply that some worldly thinking - thinking that does not reflect God's spiritual thinking is being offered you when you are urged to get up at this early hour to pray. [There is an expression, "let sleeping dogs lie". The same would apply to humans. The other problem here is that when getting up to pray at 1:30AM, you would be praying during nighttimes, in darkness. At night, God's Intelligence is not being used. (there is no sunlight). God gives us rest and sleep at night. Is someone urging you to pray at night? Does scripture tell you to do this?]
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion