A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - 2 men

2 men

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

2 men

Postby dreamer51693 on May 4th, 2017, 5:14 pm

Dream: Part one
I was in a house. I dont know the house. I was with both my ex boyfriend a guy i fancied from church. It was like i was dating them both which was unknown to the both of them. I then saw them talking together. I got scared and threw up infront of them. I was embarrased so i ran to the bathroom. On getting to the door i felt like throwing up again. At this point i thought i was pregnant. As i got into the bathroom, the light was switched off and the ground felt flooded. I switched on the light and found the whole ground was filled with blood. My heart skipped. I was afraid. I saw a door which led outside the house. I ran out and noticed one of the guys was trying to hold me.

Significant Life Events: Yes. Fear of the unknown

Background: 27 years/ female/ black african/ college graduate

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I havent spoken to my ex since january 2017. He just left me without a word. The guy i admire- i havent stpoken to him. Just j a guy in church

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 2 weeks ago and just happened once
dreamer51693
Dream Lover

Re: 2 men

Postby dreamer51693 on May 8th, 2017, 8:00 pm

dream part two
as i ran out of the house, i noticed one of them at my back i didn't know who. i then noticed that the environment was the yard my former house. i jumped over the fence and landed on my knees. i didn't move for fear that i had broken my legs. the two men jumped over the fence as well...they didn't see me. one went to the let and the other went straight in search for me. i was worried. because now i couldn't escape. please help me with this dream. thank you. :o :o :o :o :| :|
dreamer51693
Dream Lover

Postby bulletto on May 9th, 2017, 4:11 pm

This is an issue that needs to be resolved. Perhaps you haven't faced it before head on. It's time to do that now. But there is a healthy way to do that. I would pray that you can get in touch with your ex before you move on. At least get closure with him. Get advice from someone who is responsible, respectful and godly. Otherwise you will feel an immense guilt which will haunt you. It may not be your fault. But God calls you to tie up the loose ends. Pray and get in His word about your specific problems. He will give you an answer.
bulletto
Dream Lover

Postby dreamer51693 on May 10th, 2017, 5:59 am

thank you bulletto.. i will pray about it and get godly advice. God bless you.
dreamer51693
Dream Lover

Postby bulletto on May 10th, 2017, 1:23 pm

I pray you will have peace in this. The Lord will bless your contrite spirit and humble heart.
bulletto
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion