A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Covering up/ what's going on

Covering up/ what's going on

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Covering up/ what's going on

Postby dreamer51595 on April 25th, 2017, 7:41 am

Dream: I had a dream I was at the school it was larger. I was going to or was near the gym. I think I was cleaning. I saw this ottoman ( foot rest) that was covered by a grey shirt. I lifted the shirt and saw all these maggots or worms coming out. I was disgusted. I put the shirt back on there. Then I saw that someone put my kids jackets on top of the foot rest. Caleb's ( my son) jacket had throw up on it. I was upset because no one told me his Jacket had throwup on it or what happened. So I grabbed the jackets and put it in my cubby. I then saw April ( a teacher I work with that's leaving in the summer) and we were sitting in a car. I said. Um did you see those worms!? She sighed and said aww man you saw those! I was like you knew! Wow! I laughed. I thought to myself I'm going to miss her. I said hey we need a selfie together. Then I said and I'm going to remember this moment because of the worms! I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Wondering if I should stay at the job, just found out I'm pregnant. Feels like the Job is being unreasonable and difficult.

Frustrated that they say one thing and do another. Calls everyone who works there family. I don't feel like family

Background: 34 female, black, work at a small school

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: April is ok. I don't dislike her. She gets on my nerves from time to time. She's blunt and a no nonsense type of person. We get a long at work. She doesn't typically feel bad for people or puts up with excuses.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night 4/24/2017

No
dreamer51595
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion