A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Wolf, Broken bones on xray, tampons

Wolf, Broken bones on xray, tampons

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Wolf, Broken bones on xray, tampons

Postby dreamer51587 on April 24th, 2017, 1:55 pm

Dream: The first dream I had was there was a wolf outside in the backyard - it was white/grey colored. It began to come after me and my dog, I got my dog inside and a the wolf came to attack me, it opened up its mouth and I punched it inside its mouth, which gagged it and I was able to get inside and shut the door.
Later the wolf was outside, lingering around as time passed -- and the next thing I remember is the wolf was inside the house, which looked different than our house, and there were a number of small-medium dogs and the wolf - I was giving them treats.

The second dream I had last night. I dreamed I was in a huge hospital/medical center, I had x-rays showing a fracture in my shoulder, a piece of my collarbone was broken off, and there were a few other fractures around the area of my neck and skull. I was with someone but I don't know who, and we were going to different offices trying to find the correct doctor.

Later I dreamed I was in the bathroom, I didn't expect to be on my period - then a number of tampons began coming out of me, some had blood, others didn't -- and I did not put them in me so I was really freaked out about where they came from. Then the scene changed, but I was now trying to find tampons because I had my period. -- it was so weird!

Significant Life Events: Launching my business, gaining clarity on my calling, preparing for my first figure competition since 2010, my marriage that has been a huge stressor --

Background: 31 years old, female, mother of two boys ages 3 & 8, Italian/German, fitness professional, launching coaching business

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, PTSD, depression & anxiety

Feelings About People: Most of the people in these dreams I did not know. There were a few family members whom I feel warmly about.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: the wolf dream was a week ago and the xray dream was last night.
dreamer51587
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion