A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Walking on a sidewalk

Walking on a sidewalk

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Walking on a sidewalk

Postby dreamer51583 on April 24th, 2017, 4:59 am

Dream: I was walking on a sidewalk alone and then my mother walked by frustrated. She uttered something about she was tired of them taking money. I turned around and said I will get a job. She turned around and said I know you will. I am just tired of them taking money. And out of nowhere I was picking up a suit and when I turned around she was gone and I continued walking.

The sidewalk was steady. No cracks or imperfections. It actually appeared to be an all white sidewalk. There were no buildings or anything else around.

Significant Life Events: What has been on my mind is that I have been fighting with my now former employer about paying me unemployment benefits. And also what has been on my mind is that I have applied and have been submitting my resume to multiple companies and no one has contacted me back. With sixteen years of experience in the research field, catering to new product(s) research. I am finding it to be frustrating that I have not been contacted back by any of the research companies or any of the companies with research departments that I have applied to. It has been a slow process.

Background: I am a thirty four year old black male. I am a research analyst manager currently unemployed. I was terminated from my job a few weeks ago because of an infraction. I did not double check a shipment label on a prototype shipment that my manager made. And because of my mistake of not double checking the shipment label. The prototype got lost in shipment and I was terminated. And I am now in a battle with my now former employer about paying me unemployment benefits, after giving them sixteen years of service.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental health issues.

Feelings About People: My relationship with my mom is going well. With no problems.

Relationship Status: I am not married. I am single, not dating anyone.

When And How Often: It happened between 2a.m and 4a.m. the 24th of April 2017. It was not recurring.
dreamer51583
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion