A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Shooting a colt

Shooting a colt

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Shooting a colt

Postby dreamer51551 on April 22nd, 2017, 2:00 am

Dream: Look like I was in a country setting I was looking down have the ground that had been burnt six feet down. I could see the smoke coming from the ground. I felt something hovering above me and I just knew it was God. I was in such disbelief of what is this. Then I walk over to where there was a barn. I saw my mom and her husband is to the barn. Just kind of standing out there looking bewildered. All the sudden a baby Colt came up and it was hurt and limping. I told my mom to just shoot it to get it out of pain. She took the gun and shot at its head but it only skimmed part of the skin of its head. I then took the gun out of her hand and I shot the baby Colt right in the head. Then it was dead but I didn't end up seeing that part.

Significant Life Events: The dream actually have a couple of years ago. I just don't think about it all the time. Less certain events were happening around the time of my dream. I felt like it was a pre-warning of something coming in my future.

Background: I am a 41 year old Caucasian lady with a family of five and have been a Christian all my life. At the current time stay at home mom.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My mom is someone that I love deeply but have had several problems with getting along. Her and her husband long to have a successful life, very successful life and been in pursuit of it for a long time. She's Christian also and tries to over lecture me about things in my life. I love her but she's very I'll see and controlling lady. That's the end of the dream. I had it a couple years ago and it was only once.

Relationship Status: I am married

When And How Often: About 2 years ago roughly, maybe sooner. This was a 1 time dream.
dreamer51551
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion