A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Stuck on the moon

Stuck on the moon

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Stuck on the moon

Postby Anonymous on April 20th, 2017, 11:39 pm

Dream: We were on the moon for a trip of some kind. There was a room we all sat in, there was about 10 of us. The room was originally red in colour I think, with a couch. The room later changed to a green colour with flax/leafy trees around. I accidentally opened the air capsules that were blue and they blew up which meant we didn't have much time left to survive. I used a radio to call for help but it took ages. One of the train carriages we arrived at the moon on blew up too. Everyone was mad at me because it was my fault.
Then we all of a sudden had a car and there was only 3 of us and we had radiation burns and had to get to the hospital and it was like a zombie apocalypse.

Significant Life Events: I'm going on a big university placement for 5 weeks. Going to the town I grew up in and haven't seen anyone there in years.

Background: 21, female, NZ European, studying teaching and working part time in retail

Mental Illness Or Depression: Suffer from depression. Am on medication for this.

Feelings About People: Don't know any of the people in the dream

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night
Anonymous

Return to General Dream Discussion