A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The world ending

The world ending

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The world ending

Postby dreamer51323 on March 30th, 2017, 8:16 am

Dream: It had just finished storming outside then the sun came up with a black jesus in the sky. My teachers and my friends and I gathered around looking at the sky. Out of all of my teachers and friends, I recognized two of them clearly and they both are faithful churchgoers. I was searching for my family but I couldn't find them. A black bird flew out of the sea and started flying over us then blew fire in my churchgoing friend's face. The bird then blew fire in my face and I hurriedly put the fire out.

Significant Life Events: I've experiencing fear of my abilities and gifts. I've been feeling extremely disconnected with God. I've been feeling a sense of pur inadequacy.

Background: I am an African American 18 year old girl.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have anxiety and I suffer from depression.

Feelings About People: I'm not that close with the friend. With my teacher, our relationship is strained. I feel a disconnection from her.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This is the second dream I've had similar to this. The first one was about 2 years ago
dreamer51323
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion