A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Using kitten as bait to catch big fish

Using kitten as bait to catch big fish

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Using kitten as bait to catch big fish

Postby Bemyship on March 29th, 2017, 1:32 pm

In my dream, I was at a lake, it was nighttime. I look over and there's a cooler full of kittens. The cutest little kittens I ever did see. For some reason I used them as bait to try to catch fish. I felt a presence with me as well. Not too sure who it was. Anyway, I tied a kitten to the fishing line and tossed it in the dark lake.. waited a bit and I felt a huge fish tug on the fishing line. I struggled trying to pull it in and finally succeeded. Once I reeled it in, it was a HUGE HEAVY silver blue fish. Not too sure what this dream symbolizes but I'm intersected in hearing some opinions about it. :shock:
Bemyship
Dream Lover

Re: Using kitten as bait to catch big fish

Postby bulletto on May 3rd, 2017, 5:07 pm

Kittens are supposed to represent something precious to you that isn't useful. I got that from this website. And fishing with the kittens probably represents that you are searching very hard and waiting for something. The good news is that you found what you're looking for. But you had to put your irrational feeling out there. You may be worried about nothing at all.
bulletto
Dream Lover

Re: Using kitten as bait to catch big fish

Postby Bemyship on May 4th, 2017, 12:10 am

bulletto wrote:Kittens are supposed to represent something precious to you that isn't useful. I got that from this website. And fishing with the kittens probably represents that you are searching very hard and waiting for something. The good news is that you found what you're looking for. But you had to put your irrational feeling out there. You may be worried about nothing at all.

Thanks! I appreciate the input. :D
Bemyship
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion