A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unknown evil presence

Unknown evil presence

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Unknown evil presence

Postby dreamer51313 on March 28th, 2017, 12:53 pm

Dream: Red lawn mower in kitchen
Giant spider Web (superthick) around a swing only I could see as well as a phycic I had asked to show me my abilities I couldn't feEl the spider Web but I was scared when i was inside of it as if it was smothering me went back into house very dark heavy feeling the medium I asked to help with my abilities has some kind of device to put on my forehead to tell me my exact abilities and we were interrupted by a girl she had brought with her screaming we both got up and at this point I'm frustrated because it seems as if everything I get close to an answer we are intrupted.....so we ran to find this girl laying on a wood floor curled up with very disfigured hands and I scream I just want to know if there is anything negative here...she rolls her head toward me and say yes there is a girl and then I awake

Significant Life Events: Nothing I clear my self and ask for guidance through my dreams

Background: 35 female white office manager empath medium

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I didn't know these people

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night and no it isn't reaccurring
dreamer51313
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion