A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - ???

???

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

???

Postby dreamer51281 on March 26th, 2017, 8:40 pm

Dream: I had this dream 2 years ago in 2015.I never stopped wondering what it meant. I was sitting on a bench. I was looking down like i was writing or reading. The clouds in my dream were very close, an arm reached down and touched my shoulder and i got scared instantly. But once i realized who hand it was i was relieved. It was the arm of a man i was dating at the time. I really want to know what that dream meant.

Significant Life Events: Life in general nothing particular.

Background: 34 year old african american woman.I work in the healthcare field.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness or depression.

Feelings About People: The man in the dream was one i was very fond of but due to his lifestyle it didnt work.Current relationship...there isnt one. But i still have strong feelings for him.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This dream occured 2 years ago not recurring
dreamer51281
Dream Lover

Re: ???

Postby chase on July 6th, 2017, 11:12 pm

I think the dream mirrors your waking feelings about the man you were dating and became disappointed in once your learned about his lifestyle. The clouds are something overshadowing this relationship and the arm touching giving you fear might be your feelings about learning about the lifestyle. I wonder if the dream is reflecting learning about the lifestyle of the man and then having to experience him wanting to keep dating you after you learned about it?

The symbolism is something close to that if not perfect.

dreamer51281 wrote:Dream: I had this dream 2 years ago in 2015.I never stopped wondering what it meant. I was sitting on a bench. I was looking down like i was writing or reading. The clouds in my dream were very close, an arm reached down and touched my shoulder and i got scared instantly. But once i realized who hand it was i was relieved. It was the arm of a man i was dating at the time. I really want to know what that dream meant.

Significant Life Events: Life in general nothing particular.

Background: 34 year old african american woman.I work in the healthcare field.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness or depression.

Feelings About People: The man in the dream was one i was very fond of but due to his lifestyle it didnt work.Current relationship...there isnt one. But i still have strong feelings for him.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This dream occured 2 years ago not recurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion