A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dark and Evil and Death

Dark and Evil and Death

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dark and Evil and Death

Postby dreamer51234 on March 24th, 2017, 11:51 pm

Dream: I was riding my bike down the main street when I stopped at this spiritual shop. I leant my bike against the building and filled out a form so I could go inside and buy some books. I walked in and it was a house as well as a scary shop. You walked in to a big cream coloured room with a divide in the middle which you could walk around into another room. There were bookcases on each side of the rooms and two shut doors on the left side of the furthest room. As I walked into the other room I could see through a curtain into the actual house part and Alex was lying down on the couch and the shop owner was trying to cuddle him. He told her to stop because he was with me. Anyway I turned around and both the doors that were originally locked were open. The shop owner said something about there being something evil in there, it sounded like ‘windower’, and she said it must like me. So I walked into the room and there was a small couch and another guy in there too. All of a sudden the doors slammed shut and locked and it was pitch black. I could feel something coming for me so I ran to the door and screamed my lungs. I was terrified. Alex was on the other side trying to get it open and he was screaming my name, I was screaming ‘Alex, help, I love you’ over and over again. I curled up against the door and kept my eyes shut. All of a sudden I’m in third person view and I’m in a small town back in the 1900’s. There was a church over the river separate from the town. It was nighttime and the town was very dull. Anyway I was watching this mum and daughter and ava (my boyfriends dog) at their home, and the town was turning against them, (Mainly church people) and then I heard a poem go through my mind, a plane crashed into one side of the town which was apart of the poem. Another plane had this ladies house hooked up to it and lifted it into the air and they fell out at the church. Ava ran looking for the high lady of the church. The police started coming and other church members. The lady said “I told you I’d kill you mutt.” And shot ava in the head and she sank into the dark river, the mum started screaming and the other church members arrived with a thick black leather book and accused the lady of doing witch stuff. Number 14 in the book, the section or chapter or something. And they guy said “Life is god’s gift” and then I was me again in my room having sex with Alex, all of a sudden a little girl burst in and said there wasn’t enough pepsi for everyone so I followed her into the kitchen and told her to tell her friends there was none left and that she could have some later.

Significant Life Events: I've been sad really, like everythings my fault

Background: Im 17, female, Australian and employed at Coles

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yeah, I've had depression for three years now

Feelings About People: I love my boyfriend but I didn't recognize anyone else personally.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Occurred last night
dreamer51234
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion