A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The Dream was about my Ex-boyfriend

The Dream was about my Ex-boyfriend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The Dream was about my Ex-boyfriend

Postby dreamer51220 on March 24th, 2017, 5:48 pm

Dream: It's natural for me to help people if they ask for my help.

In My Dream: I open the door and there was a pregnant young lady asking for help, so I let her in, she needed a place to stay, then another pregnant lady show up, and another, when I was trying to ask question and comforting them, I noticed that my ex-boyfriend was by the kitchen counter like if he was preparing food, after I was paying closer attention to all of the pregnant ladies, I was noticing their physical appearances, one was young blond hair, another was like a lesbian transforming herself into a man,(she kind of look like a pregnant man and I got confused for a second, because I though it was a man transforming into a woman) another one was an older woman, another seems like a rebellious bitter woman, as I was reasoning, it dawn on me that they were all related to my ex, and in the dream I came to the conclusion that all those pregnancies were related to my ex, they were his doing. Then he approach me wanting to have sex with me and we kind of did, I was a little hesitant because of all of those pregnant women there sitting down around my living room, when he ejaculated I woke up.

Significant Life Events: My third grandson was just borned, so I've been very busy helping my second daughter with her new born baby.

No, I don't experience fears or frustrations or anything of that source.

Just for the record I always help close friends if they need a place to live or are struggling. I am currently helping an ex-foster child now a young adult that doesn't have a place to live and she is one of my daughter's best friend.

Background: I am single, divorce 10 years ago, 49 years old, female, hispanic, deficiency clerk for a big medical facility. I recently ended a relationship with my ex I told him I've lost interest in our off and on, and uncommitted on his part relationship.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No I don't have any history of mental illness nor do I suffer from depression.

Feelings About People: I don't know any of those women in my dream, I just felt sorry because they needed help, and is something I would probably feel if I ever meet any of them. About my ex-boyfriend I am the one that finally ended the relationship after so many attempts to keep the relationship going. I haven't talk to him ever since a month ago. I don't feel sad, nor do I feel the urge to communicate with him.

Relationship Status: I am not married, not dating.
When And How Often: Last night, 3/23/2017.
dreamer51220
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion