A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Bad spirit

Bad spirit

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Bad spirit

Postby dreamer51173 on March 20th, 2017, 4:09 pm

Dream: I was sleeping and in the dream I heard a noise and left my bed to check the noise, when I did that, I saw my drawers open and my winters hat's in the floor, I left my bedroom and walk to the living room and saw a full size bad, continues to walk to the kitchen and saw my things move around and my fridge full of food, the fridge don't want to closed, the fridge has two doors, one big than other and I tried to close the small one and took a bottle of juice from.inside and pit in the trash when I did that I saw a strange force getting very mad with me when I did that, all things start to move inside the kitchen, I prayed for that spirit to leave my apartment, but did no leave, and one the door wit my mouth open and I was very scary with that force or spirit inside the apartment, next night when I was sleeping again , I start feeling very hot because of the heat and I felt a presence trying to get off my bed and I saw the presence jumping on my bed, I left my bedroom running at the door and saw a trash bag, I got the bag and left my apartment. That experience been very traumatic for me.

Significant Life Events: Unresolved feelings from a Christian men from my church, he has feelings for me, but at same time hi has a girlfriend and don't want to have any contact with me, he gave hopes but then keeps distance from me, this been very emotional for me, I fill disappointed and reject by him. I have fear of been single and never be able to be in a serious relationship and love by someone. I got frustrated because I know hi has feelings for me, but don want to deal with.

Background: I am 48 years old, female, Brazilian, del employee.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: We do not have any contact anymore, I got frustrated with him and with his attitude towards me. I don't want to be nice to him anymore.

Relationship Status: I am single

When And How Often: Happen two days ago, but the last experience happen last night.
dreamer51173
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion