A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - 1, flying in airplan 2 polinglaugged

1, flying in airplan 2 polinglaugged

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

1, flying in airplan 2 polinglaugged

Postby dreamer50808 on February 21st, 2017, 8:24 pm

Dream: Great frist dream 1. on feb 20 i was in air port in side cargo airplane and the plaen was yellow looks like DHL cargo and about to closs the door poling the door 2 tames and plane take off from the ground 3 try i closs it the dor when i see it is cargos plane and just lageud and happy landed same where in ethiopia and same body i know take me to same thing like hotel looking for motel then a women with a pijama come out in the door she told ass it is full and i say oh it looks like workers women house than the sec pleac was cool had resturant and i sew same rich habesh i mean ethiopian ppl they have big chene of gold in they are nick and we bookd and sitted ther to eat... the sec dream 2.feb 21 today i was paling my laugged and come to airport or big bus steshin and meet my best friend there the same with his laugged then onother women come and we was talking about traveling my friend live now in winnipeg canada but the women i don't realy know here.

Significant Life Events: well as bron agean cristean i allways have tempteshen wichcraft attack and fanacel stragel

Background: i am 32 male bklack from eritrea east africa,working as part time delivery driver

Mental Illness Or Depression: i can say depression last few years but am doing great

Feelings About People: with my best is great , but the othere ppl i sew i realy donow them but the day 19 i sew in same avenue my ex -gril friend with here ex husband talking and they ask me do u come in this aeria and i say same time pass them i sew my pastor looking at me passing by in his car he did say nothing then after that i sew my dad talkig to me but i never talk to my dad for 1 year he is in africa and was good convertheshen with my dad .

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: feb 19,20 ,21
dreamer50808
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion