A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Feces

Feces

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Feces

Postby dreamer50800 on February 20th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Dream: I dreamed that someone had pooped in the toilet, and it wouldn't flush, I used the plunger,and that more I used the plunger the more crap came to the surface, it was all over,in the drains, washer, toilet everywhere, and I found it so disgusting, and it was too deep to use the plunger and not get it on my hands, which I chose not to! It wasn't too smelly. I sensed my husband was there, but, it mainly was me as the center person there. The poop was regular brown , firm poop.

Significant Life Events: What to do with my life, living in a miserable marriage.

I have wanted out of this marriage for the whole time I've been married,due to his narcissistic behavior.

Background: I am 64 year of age, female,white,Norwegian, retired.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have been bothered a lot with depression, previously.

Feelings About People: I thought the poop everywhere was just disgusting, and I didn't know what to do with it, after trying to use the plunger, and I knew I wouldn't touch it! - The relationship between me and hubby, so so, no communication, no intimacy, just room mates. Sleep in separate rooms, due to his snoring. He is unable to function sexually, due to his previous lifestyle....

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night.Only one time.
dreamer50800
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion