A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - receiving a gift and a prophecy

receiving a gift and a prophecy

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

receiving a gift and a prophecy

Postby dreamer50787 on February 19th, 2017, 11:55 am

Dream: 1. in the dream, I was with a very noble man in my Village and he was presenting to a piece of a farm land , but in the dream , I felt like the land previously belongs to us and we lost it and he was giving it back to me .And this time the land was bigger than at first. The man who presented the land to me is not very close to me because I have moved from the village long time ago, and I hardly set my eyes on him nowadays .

2.in the same I also had another dream where my church pastor was giving me a prophecy that my mother will establish a church and will hand it over to me . And I saw my mother there at the church service but my mother now is not a minister of the Gospel but she is a true Christian .

Significant Life Events: always thinking about how to fulfill my destiny

Background: Am 23 years male from Ghana.
and I am a minister of the Gospel and a basic school Teacher.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Techiman to be precise

Feelings About People: 1. in the first dream , the man is not closed to me but because he is a noble man when ever I go to the village and meets him , I greet him.

2. in the second dream , my mother is my everything now , she very dear to me. And I am now also staying with my pastor now so he is also dear to me .

Relationship Status: am single now

When And How Often: That was yesternight 18th February 2017 and is the first time having that dream.
dreamer50787
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion