A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Burning bus

Burning bus

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Burning bus

Postby dreamer50779 on February 19th, 2017, 7:47 am

Dream: I was supposed to catch bus to the city that my college is located and I arrived late so I was worried that I may have missed my bus. I decided to talk to the receptionist to ask when the bus was expected to arrive and instead they strip searched me because they wanted to make I didn't have any weapons. I agreed but was getting impatient because I didn't want to miss my bus. When they finally answered my questions the bus had already left and I was feeling angry that I missed it because I had an important appointment to attend. The receptionist had removed all the items from my purse when they searched me and I had to quickly grab them again but saw that some jewellery items were missing and I was frustrated with the lady even more. The lady finally gave them back to me but I had yelled at her that she was trying to steal my belongings. Finally, I called me sister to drive me to my appointment and she agreed to help me. By the time my sister arrived we began driving down the road but we noticed that the bus I was supposed to have taken was hanging off some sort of wire in the sky and it crashed into another vehicle and was burning very quickly. I cried because that was the bus I would have been in and I would have been burned too. I told the car beside ours to call the police and my sister and I quickly left. But I found out that the receptionist that I yelled at had caused the crash because she thought I was on that bus and wanted to seek revenge on me by killing me. I felt so guilty in my dream that the crash had been the result of my actions and I started crying and feeling terribly guilt that so many people had died because of me.

Significant Life Events: Worrying about being around people and worrying about not graduating from college program due to social anxiety

Background: Age: 21
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Employment: College Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Social anxiety and depression

Province: Ontario
City: Cambridge

Feelings About People: Feelings in the dream: Sadness, anger, guilt, frustration, hugely guilty. All of the people in the dream were strangers to me so I have no feelings or relationships with them in real life.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred on February 18, 2017 and it is not recurring
dreamer50779
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion