A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - a very beautiful mansion on a stone cliff and the man with t

a very beautiful mansion on a stone cliff and the man with t

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

a very beautiful mansion on a stone cliff and the man with t

Postby dreamer50766 on February 18th, 2017, 9:06 am

Dream: well i grew up with my granies and i had a grandmother who happened to have rich friends with luxurious house...way back junior high school i had this teacher of mine in Tech. and Livelihood Education. Together with my teacher, my grandmother and her group of friends we went climb up to a seemed like slanting hill on a certain island..to visit my grandmothers one rich friend...while walking i admired what i saw...a yellowish alike huge beautiful mansion...before we came near to the mansion there's a bridge like victorian style...entering the house after my comrades bid meet and greet to the host we sat on couches.there were open windows and the wind's too strong that my hair was blowing away..the host is a fat old man with pinkish tan skin but reflects that he was been too handsome when he was young then...i get bored so i bid goodbye...when i was on my way to the bridge i was been shock for what i saw..there's no more bridge i looked down but i saw black water...i looked everywhere then i saw a long staircase glued on a wall...because of too much curiosity i climbed up then i end up with narrow path with no barrier and under that path is the turquiouse blue sea...with full of courage and determination what it will be its dead end even my knees shivers i walked...while walking, the path i walked in my back is falling...i closed my eyes nervously gluing my palms on the wall and prayed 'if you plan for this if you want me to die then i'm ready but i please you to take good care of my family' after that i let myself fall but strange..a hand hold my hand and i looked up then saw a young man wearing white tee and said 'don't worry i'll be saving you'...he has a toned body but his face is like a sun in the morning but i have a feeling he is charming...we sat on his king size bed while roaming my eyes around i saw a cinema huge LED tv, huge sound system all in silver and a white piano...he told me that her dad prison him in this beautiful remote island which there are much of maids and staff serving him that he is not allowed to go out and meet other people that he is very lonely..he clasped my hand and say 'please be with me. we will be very much happy together with our children..don't leave me please' his eyes full of hope and i can't figure out why i said 'yes i will never leave you' and then he guided to a marmolled wide hall yet gloomy with fountain angels pouring water and then i see light while walking trough it with him then boom like a stars that burst i woke up....

Significant Life Events: imagining to be rich someday like having a vacation in an a remote island alone but there are my staff

Background: 23 yrs.old
female
asian
stay at home mom for 4 yr.old

Mental Illness Or Depression: none

aklan

Feelings About People: well at first i felt admiration, thankful he saved me, then blank, after that anxious, the happening did not sink in for i was in totally in awe...i don't understand it seems like a mystery...i don't know i think we haven't met yet...i have a partner we have a daughter but i doubt myself if i love him...

Relationship Status: no i am not married

When And How Often: it happened 2008 or 2009 i can't barely remember when but it was high school years
dreamer50766
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion