A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dont really know just need to know if its a sign

dont really know just need to know if its a sign

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

dont really know just need to know if its a sign

Postby Anonymous on February 16th, 2017, 7:29 am

Dream: ok so Ive always have had vivid dreams, but this one is to much I need help
so it started about a month ago.

I dream I'm fit and I'm in the most perfect place in the world and its full of beauty, every one cares about me and treats me nice like I am important i had a house and a father figure and every thing and the most beautyfull girlfriend ever but every one has a face but no facial features or anything like eyes kinda like a blank so i live on my one in a nice house with a yard and flowers like a garden i don't remember much of what i did but i know i was happy so i go with the dream, it ends and i wake up for the next few days same dream but it advances to where i meet this girls parents (i don't know her name i just cant remember) and we have a blast but then when i wake up i feel happy and sad at the same time kinda torn so a while passes still advancing and i feel myself wanting to sleep more and more and every time i end up seeing her and i even long for her i even fall asleep in school and see her so its about 2/11/17 and I'm talking to her and say i love her and she feels the same way we kiss in my dream but when i wake up i feel extreamly happy and a weird feeling so now right before i fall asleep i actually subconsciously hug a pillow and kiss it and ask to visit her (i know that sounds weird but bare with me) so i heard a voice say always and i fall asleep and visit her but today 2/15/17 at around 10 pm i do the rutine but this time I'm not asleep I'm half asleep and half awake so i see her and her beautyfull black hair and she faces me and says she loves me but she has to go and she will return in 8 years at the heart of japan or the golden heart of japan and meet me at a skyscraper or atleast a large building with a triangular pyramid on another one kinda like the sims symbol but anyways so she says she will meet me there in 8 years and to do what i want to do and follow my dreams and to change my name to alex or alexander and she will be there waiting and so i asked how will i find her and she says i will know when i see her and then i ask for one last kiss and she says always and we kissed and then i woke up to find me gripping the pillow crying and sad. what does this mean is it someone who is connected to me some how is it a sign or a vision or is it a promise

Significant Life Events: loneliness unworthiness worthlessness
I am afraid that I will not succeed in life and I wont be good enough and if I have a family that I cant provide money or support like my parents I'm afraid ill become like the rest of my family

Background: I'm 17 and male I'm Christian and white I'm unemployed and my life sucks and I get told I'm worthless and wasting my life and I will never get anything and I will always stay poor and life sucks but I don't believe them I'm over weight

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes I actually suffer from add Asperger's and impulsivity and a few others and Ive been so depressed ive cut myself and now I have scars I regret it all

Feelings About People: I love them with all my heart and I rather be there with them then here it hurts when I think of them its painfull I miss them I fell asleep and didn't have any dreams

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: its occurred since the beginning of Feb and it id recurring till yesterday
Anonymous

Return to General Dream Discussion