A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - raw meat

raw meat

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

raw meat

Postby dreamer50724 on February 13th, 2017, 9:07 am

Dream: i had a dream of raw pieces of meat filled up in my toilet and i was telling my daughter that we cant flash it as it will block the toilet..

Significant Life Events: how i can restore all the loses i have been through after loosing my house hold and land, how ny husband can be able to provide for his family .... how he cn get a stable job and income.. how i can get finances to help my family out of poverty..
yes

Background: am a married woman 35 years of age a christian. a mother of three.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: i love my daughter and all my children but not happy with my spouse for mot fulfilling his duties like providing for the family and pushing me into debts and poverty..

Relationship Status: narried

When And How Often: four days back
dreamer50724
Dream Lover

Re: raw meat

Postby ElizVanZee on February 24th, 2017, 2:13 pm

The raw meat can be seen as representing "food for thought", that is, as representing an idea to think about. As the meat here is 'raw', it indicates an idea that little thought or concentration has been put upon. Raw meat also implies an idea that appears undesirable to a human. (We like our meat cooked.) Meat in particular can represent an idea that is 'mete", that is, it can represent the idea of what is right and just. The meat seen in a toilet would tend to suggest that the idea of what is right and just is not being seen as a desirable idea and is thus being discarded, thrown out (as it is in a position to be flushed down the toilet) As this meat is filling up the toilet, it appears that discarding the idea of what is right and just is a very important idea in your own mind. It has become a 'big issue'.

Flushing a toilet represents the idea of letting God's spiritual system (represented by the water system) wash away or forgive real sins and errors of thought which are represented by feces. In this scene the True Self is instructing a more innocent and ignorant emotional aspect of yourself (the daughter) that the spiritual system cannot easily forgive discarding the idea of justice as an undesirable idea. (it will block the toilet)
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion