A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - MARRIED Colleague

MARRIED Colleague

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

MARRIED Colleague

Postby dreamer50721 on February 11th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Dream: I've had 4 dreams:
1. Dreamed of going to meet Him. He kissed me on the forehead then I said I can't do this and walked away. After I left, I went somewhere and his wife came to see me and said it's OK to see him because the twins aren't his. Then I woke up.

2. I was at home. Went to my door and there was smiling. I woke up startled.

3. Dreamed that he told me he was taking his son to the game. Woke up confused because he doesn't have a son . He has 3 girls. I have a son.

Thanks for your help.

Significant Life Events: Trying to understand this man. Dealing with a married colleague who started out as being friendly. Then he started doing things like bowing on one knee, calling me queen (in front of others), singing to me once, stopping by my office, saying things like I can make it through the day now that I've seen you. I started to distance myself then he bought me a gift. Since it appeared to be expensive I tried to return it and told him I didn't think his wife would appreciate it. He told me that his wife picked it for me because he told her how nice I've been since he started this New job. I have continued to keep my distance, and the flirting has stopped except for eye contact that makes me uncomfortable. I'm trying to work on my comfort level around Him, but it has been very hard. I also go to great lengths to avoid crossing his path at work.

Background: Female, Counseling 45 yo

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Uncomfortable, uncertain

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Dreams occurred over past 2 months
dreamer50721
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion