A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Falling from the freeway but surviving

Falling from the freeway but surviving

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Falling from the freeway but surviving

Postby dreamer50526 on January 20th, 2017, 9:04 pm

Dream: Me and my son were driving on the freeway I can't remover if I was crying or what but that's what it felt like in my dream or a heavy heart idk I felt emotional but somehow we flew off the freeway as if we were gone to crash on the other freeway right in our faces but we didn't it was as if I had control in a way (lucid dreaming) lol but we didn't crash well we did but in hurt I hurried and pulled my son out of the car and ran into some cutie or town.. but once I made it there it was people scattered everywhere like they were running to I ran to the nearest place that looked safe but it was people with big guns and masked in there face I just kept running every time I saw them.. chasing after people it was like the purge but some people were calm and okay in my dream like nothing was going on then it was people running like I was no one stopped and asked what's wrong or if I needed help it was obvious it was something wrong. I eventually made it to some random hotel and thought I found a safe place but a group of guys walked into the room and one told me run before I prostitute you or something of nature I ran and then I woke up

Significant Life Events: I just started some creative things I've been nervous about showing the world what I can do I've invested in my self I have a lot of creative I'm doing I make rip jeans I just started I think I have some haters and nae Sayers my dream was as if some one was after me.. I've been working on all of my relationship issues family friends I recently let go of in 2016 I've been wanting to share so creative ideas but I'm afraid what if I don't succeed or other don't like or it want bring what I want it to bring into fruition I know I have some enemies I can feel it

Background: Michelle Danyel I'm a female I'm 24 years old I'm African American I'm not employed at this time looking forward to start my own business

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.. but I am a dreamer. Dream a lot of stuff or know it before it happened.

Feelings About People: I didn't know them they didn't know me it didn't seem as if they knew what was going on some ppl were calm others were normal with their regular routine well at least that's what it looked like but these men looked like they were coming to destroy or take over idk but the guys in the hotel room look like some guys in there 20's looked normal

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred today it was the first time I ever had this dream January 20,2017
dreamer50526
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion