A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Tha dream i dreamt

Tha dream i dreamt

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Tha dream i dreamt

Postby dreamer50521 on January 20th, 2017, 5:23 am

Dream: I first was on a rickshaw around town then i went back home it was already may be 7pm and in the dream i was going back to the home where i grew up on the way i saw my highschool friend and she told me to look up and when i did look up on the moon it was no longer there instead there were words saying Jesus is coming soon then a picture of the angels carrying Him Jesus buy the shoulders as He wore His crown and another one when He is seated on the Throne and there were soo bright i rushed into the house where i grew up i found in my Late father he was seated in the couch he always liked to seat on he was wearing white and appeared healthy he looked good..with my 3 children who were seating down the floor just besides him doing their homework. I told then Jesus is coming and rushed into the hall way and asked of their father and they said he had gone out to hangout with a friend and i said let me call him so that he may come back home in this time as we wait for the Lords' coming my late father said to me 'leave him if he doesnt want to.'

Significant Life Events: Job as i have been looking for a job for a while and have been asking God to change my life and way as it is not good so that i may live righteously and serve him faithfully. So i aplied for a job that i see there is light and am praying to God for it to be the one though it is in another region.

Background: Am 30yrs, female, a christian. Have not been employed for a while now

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Tanzania
East Africa

Feelings About People: My Late father is Late but he loved me soo much. And my relationship with my children and husband is good. Though i do not like the means my husband uses to earn his living.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: No just the night of this friday
dreamer50521
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion