A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The gift of a rose

The gift of a rose

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The gift of a rose

Postby dreamer50520 on January 19th, 2017, 9:50 pm

Dream: I saw myself at the home of the mother of the man I have feelings for. He is the person whom took me there. Outside seemed to what looked like snow but inside the house it was warm. Upon my arrival his 3 sisters whom stood at the right side of the bed where the mother was lying down, gave me a hug and told me 'we are glad you came'. I then stood on the left side of the bed and held the mother's left hand and asked the family to leave us both for a moment so that I may say a special healing prayer for her. When they walked back in the 3 daughters stood at the right side of the bed and her son(man I like) stood on the left side by her shoulder area and I stood right next to him. His mother possibly in her late 60s and with her glasses and soft voice handed her son a necklace she had made and asked him to give it to me for it was a something she made especially for me a gift. This necklace had a normal chain but one side there was what looked like 2 braids intertwined made out of cloth material of black and white checkered like pattern in the middle of the pattern was a crystal red rose that went from being red to a crystal pink coral rose with crystal clear edges right at the petals. She then said look at my daughters I made them one as well only their rose is nothing like yours and she smiled at me as well as her son did to. She then looked at her son and thanked him for taking me to her and he said to me thank you for being here with me with us.

a

Significant Life Events: Love, not sure what it is that the man I have feelings have. I truly believe he might be my twin flame. I met him in September online, physically in November and text every now then. I know there was strong chemistry amongst us to the point he even told me I might be his soulmate.

Background: 42,female, hospital clerk

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Welcoming family. I only know the man I have feelings for. I have never met his sisters, brothers or mother. He is the oldest of 7.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 1/11/17. It has not yet reoccurred.
dreamer50520
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion