A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Hovering Illuminated Lotus Flower, Hovering Gold Cross

Hovering Illuminated Lotus Flower, Hovering Gold Cross

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Hovering Illuminated Lotus Flower, Hovering Gold Cross

Postby dreamer50513 on January 19th, 2017, 1:54 pm

Dream: My dream included an illuminated white lotus flower floating/hovering in air. Also floating/hovering in air was a gold/diamond cross from a necklace that was left to me by an influential female in my life, an old girlfriend of my fathers, who died of Lung cancer that metastasized to her brain when I was approximately 10 years old. I lost the necklace years ago when I was approximately 14 years old. The chain had broken and was sitting on my mom's dresser and one day we noticed it had disappeared and we never found it.

Another thing about the dream was an unfamiliar voice telling me specifically that my cat named Bernie had died. This cat lived with my mother in law the last few years and is currently with my sister in law until we can close on our house next month. Bernie, our cat, is alive and hasn't died.

I kept saying outloud in my dream 'I don't know what you are trying to tell me' to my Dad who passed away. I felt in my dream that he specifically was trying to send me a message but I couldn't figure it out.

I woke up and drew a picture of the flower as I saw it in my dream and my researched revealed that it was a lotus flower.

Significant Life Events: I was going through the motions of not having my father with us this year for Christmas as he died last year 3 wks before Christmas and we lost my mother in law on Christmas Day this year. My husband and myself have been grieving their losses.
We are also in the process of buying a house. This has definitely been a exhausting and frustrating process.

Background: 27 year old white female. I am a professional photographer, wife and mother of a 4 yr old boy.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Recent anxiety/depression since the passing of my father in a horrific car accident Dec 4, 2015.

Feelings About People: There weren't any people in my dream other than the unfamiliar voice.

Relationship Status: I am married

When And How Often: This dream occurred last night and is the only time I've had this dream.
dreamer50513
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion