A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Old dogs come to visit

Old dogs come to visit

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Old dogs come to visit

Postby dreamer50477 on January 17th, 2017, 12:21 pm

Dream: I'm sitting in my living room, and catch a brown colored movement out of the corner of my eye but when I look up, it's gone. This happens a couple more times until I put my phone down and concentrate on the room. Then the brown color becomes my old K9 partner who died years ago. We play and he's so excited to see me. I rub on him & his fur feels exactly the way I remembered it. Then he goes around the corner and is gone.

My next K9 partner comes in, we play and He also feels exactly like I remember and acts like he did too. Then he goes down the hall and is gone.

The last dog was my personal pet, a small Westie. She won't come to me, but keeps trying to get me to walk down the hall. I get up and follow her to my bedroom, the door is shut, but she wants in. I'm a little apprehensive about opening it, because it's never closed and I realize this is all a dream, yet so real. I finally open the door and all my dogs are inside my bedroom. We play and have a lovely visit, then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Aging, today is my birthday

Recently divorced

Background: Middle aged female, Caucasian, retired

Mental Illness Or Depression: Past depression

Feelings About People: No people, just dogs

Relationship Status: Recently divorced

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer50477
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion