A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Myself

Myself

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Myself

Postby dreamer50447 on January 15th, 2017, 4:13 pm

Dream: I was in my house which looked like a long hallway.
As I was walking through the house, a large red pick-up slammed through the house and came straight at me. Stones and timber came at me, as well as the pick-up, but I escape. The scene starts again. I am walking through the house, and suddenly there is the pick-up trying to run me over in the house. This must have happened 7 times. There was no more house to hide in except this small refrigerator. The refrigerator is white and rather small. I open the door, and there is a fresh box of tomatoes inside. I can't fit in there with the tomatoes, so I set the tomatoes on top of the refrigerator. I then climb in and shut the door. I am in there only a minute or so when someone opens the door and asks me 'why are you hiding in the refrigerator?' I do not recognize the man that speaks. He offers me a hand, and helps me out of there. I follow him, not knowing where we were going. I am then suddenly in a small wooden boat in the middle of a huge lake. The lake is calm, but the sky is not.
It seems as if the entire sky was on fire. I feel safe in the boat, however.

That is the end of the dream.

Significant Life Events: Trying to get well from an illness.

Background: Self-employed in mid 30s. Female.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I am not mentally ill or depressed.

Feelings About People: I don't know anyone in the dream. I did not see who was in the pick-up trying to run me over. I do not recognize the man who helped me out of the refrigerator.

Relationship Status: I am not married.

When And How Often: Last night, January 14.
dreamer50447
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion