A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Sodomy

Sodomy

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Sodomy

Postby dreamer50443 on January 15th, 2017, 10:02 am

Dream: I dreamnt this man in custody walks in the court room and publicly states that he has been sodomizing my son and goes into details i feel intense emotions and want him dead im crying histeractly and im telling my family what this man did to their brother and i layed my eyes on a knife and picked it up the man got scared i couldnt stop crying.
The pain i felt was like no other i ever felt.my other son was there my daughter the judge attorney court room filled with people.
The bailuff was both holding the man by arms bench a table 12 empty chairs no jury present. Thats all i woke up crying and i just cant stop shaking

Significant Life Events: Issues with insecurity homelessness financial fear of abondonment inadequacies low self esteem etc. etc etc.
Yes im experiecing this issues in my reltionship.And im frustrated with him and i feel bad because im not caring for my son like i should and it gets me mad.

Background: Im a female 60 yrs old hispanic i have a disabled son 42yrs old schizophrenic that i take care of.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: Fairly good but i tend to neglect them when im with problemed relationship.

Relationship Status: Im divorced but still in a relationship with him on and off

When And How Often: First time this morning i had the dream
dreamer50443
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion