A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Heaps of silver coins in a river of flowing water

Heaps of silver coins in a river of flowing water

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Heaps of silver coins in a river of flowing water

Postby Anonymous on January 13th, 2017, 1:51 am

Dream: I dreamt that my father and I are sitting at the edge of a river. I had my fone and wallet beside me. Suddenly the water level rose and washed away the fone and wallet. I jumped in the river and retrieved both. While walking through the water I saw heaps of silver coins in the water. The river water was so fresh, clean and clear. I could see the coins scattered and heaped. Than I'm telling myself this must be from the wishing well. And I walked away and didn't even touch the coins . The dream felt so real. Everything was so clear. I could see everything clearly. My dream felt like I was in Australia. That's where I'm right now on holiday.

Significant Life Events: About my life, my work which I don't have. About my ex husband, people who separated us. About the future, what to do next. Feeling of confused and no better options in life. All doors closed. Left work and went abroad to live with my husband, than got separated and went back to my country, unemployed, no finance, nothing to do, just dwelling with my parents. I'm frustrated because of my mother in law how she has ruined lives of others and mine. I do think of my husband as well. I think about my almost every day what my life was before and how it is now. There's no happiness left in my life. I have lost everything that I worked hard for and achieved.

Background: I am 28 years old female, unemployed. I recently got separated with my husband because of his family issues. I Indian.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental issues. But I was depressed when I was staying with my husband. I dint have any issues with him. We were happy but his mother was very cunning and was into witchcraft and that's the reason I left him.

Feelings About People: The only person I saw in my dream was my dad. Saw him abit only. I'm very close to him and I love him dearly. He is my mento, I look up to him. He is a person with a good heart and a fair person. He does what is right and takes a stand for it. I feel I take after him this quality.

Relationship Status: I was married but separated now for almost 6 months

When And How Often: About 2 days ago. No, I dreamt of this once only
Anonymous

Return to General Dream Discussion