A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - GARDEN

GARDEN

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

GARDEN

Postby dreamer327 on January 16th, 2013, 5:17 am

Dream: Well the first dream was last year. I dreamt i was in this garden. it seemed very sulphured, but beautifully kept. There were many layers to this garden. ( it looked like large steps) So much greeney everywhere but everything in order. Then i saw this tall man with a dog on its lead standing there, i didn't see his face that clearly, his face was almost rubbed out. Tall, slender , very smartly dressed. He was the only person in that dream that i saw.

Then the next dream was this year. I dreamt of another garden but this garden had so many beautiful colours , more flowers with such an incredible arrangements all over. It seemed to also have the same layered affects of steps to it. There was no one in this dream i was there just looking at the garden. And that was it .

Significant Life Events: nothing.

nothing much, i do remember losing a very close friend of mine to an heart attack.

no fears, but very disappointed how people can let you down in time of need.

Background: i am a christian. Mature women no children . Resting from an illness, but fine.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: Good

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Twice.
dreamer327
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion