A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Baby tiger hunt

Baby tiger hunt

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Baby tiger hunt

Postby dreamer58534 on December 8th, 2022, 7:43 am

Dream: I saw a young baby tiger that was black and white. Then I saw that it was going to be hunted I knew it in my knower. And then I knew the people in charge of it put it in a cage in an apartment like a motel on the outside facing up the second floor. Inside the apartment was mama tiger and a really very young baby tiger with his eyes still closed. Then I saw that it was in the apartment and that some people were going to blow up the back to try to rescue the tiger from being shot because that was what was planned for it. Then I saw a lady when I turned around. It was an older lady with a long floor length dress skirt on and she was playing Glory Glory Hallelujah and I was above her slightly as I was coming towards her like maybe I was floating or I was super tall or something or she was just short. And she had a flute or something was a fat like 4 in Flute that she was blowing to the skies towards me. Glory Glory Hallelujah she was playing on the flute that was the end of the dream.

Significant Life Events: Clean house, Politics, friend's issues

Background: 60's, female, mixed, retired. USA Harrisburg PA,.
No more mentally ill than most. No suffer.
On my mind: Cleaning my house. Organizing stuff. The failing vote. My friends daily troubles (prayers).
Firstly I saw a young black and white striped yiger. Then I saw it put in a large house cage with a mama and very young tiger. I knew the 1st was to be hunted or just shot later. Somehow what I saw was online in a live blog. And some guys there were planning a rescue. By blowing out the back of that apartment. I turned around facing away from the apartment and started walking away (on the 2nd floor external apartments like a motel). And I saw a old patriotic woman coming out of her apartment with a fat flat pipe playing Glory Glory Halleluia. She was blocking the way. I think she intended to stop killing too, by her song message.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Mo

Feelings About People: I liked playing with the tiger and I felt bad about it being killed. Then it was put in the apartment for safekeeping until it was time to kill the tiger the black and white striped baby tiger. Then I thought why doesn't the mother try to kill it mother stripe tiger that's not her mother. But the motherboard looked at me than it did the other tiger and it's baby tiger was appeared to me at first before the mother did. The baby tiger was on the left and the mother tiger was on the right. And then I realized that other people were watching what I was watching and were concerned about the tiger the baby tiger also. And they were planning on rescuing it like they were men that could get in there and in the apartment. And then when I turned around, I saw the lady back by my apartment or wherever I came from, and she was walking towards me slowly she just jumped out in the walkway on the second floor. I'm not sure if she came from her resident but I think she did. And she seemed to be playing at me she was talking to me with her flute. It was like she was asking me to help her and everybody else that could hear to help her to rescue the baby tiger on the basis of Glory Hallelujah of patriotism or that it's the right thing to do.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: The dream occurred about an hour ago. It is not reoccurring.
dreamer58534
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion