A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Death of Mother

Death of Mother

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Death of Mother

Postby dreamer56663 on April 26th, 2019, 7:39 am

Dream: I don’t remember how my mom died in my dream, or I don’t remember if I actually saw her dead body. All I really remember is breaking the news to people that I lost my mom. But it’s weird because it seems like I was telling people at different stages of my life, instead of it being all together. I’ll explain:

First, I was in my old band room at school. I haven’t been in band for 4 years. But this felt like when i was in middle school based on the layout and where everyone sat. The person that I was talking to was a good friend at the time, Ethan. I just told him that my mom passed and that’s all I remember

Next, I remember walking into what seemed to be a therapy/counseling practice(which I do go to therapy pretty often). This looked different to the actual therapy place that I go to. When I went into the room, it wasn’t my actual therapist sitting down waiting for me, it was my god mother, my Aunt. Then somehow her son, my cousin(who I’ve really gotten close with this past year), appeared and we were all sitting around the table, and I broke the news. Then we all started crying hysterically and then I woke up

Significant Life Events: I constantly think about how I need to change my lifestyle. I’m unorganized, lazy, and that is what’s causing me to barely pass my classes. I come from a wealthy and respectable family and I constantly feel the pressure that I need to live up to the family name. I have ADHD so I have prescribed adderrall but I haven’t been taking it for a time now, along with my depression meds. I finally started to take them, I’m on my 3rd day and now i realize how important these are.

My mom has ADHD also, and we always argue. She always complains how often I’m on Xbox, and that my room is so messy, and I always give her the cold shoulder, even though she is correct and that I do need to change my habits. The anxiety just takes over. She is the nicest, most gentle and kind lady ever, and I guess I take advantage of that.

Background: 19 year old white male, I am currently in my 2nd year in health studies for Physical Therapy

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have depression/anxiety

Feelings About People: Ethan- Ethan is a friend that I’ve known since 1st grade. We grew really close in middle and high school, and band class definitely helped with that. When we graduated we kind of stayed out of touch until something happened. Ethan is one of a quadruplet, along with 2 brothers and 1 sister. About 6 months ago his brother took his own life from being bullied. They are the greatest family, and I cannot remember any bad moment with him or that family, they are very respectful.

My God mother is like a 2nd mom, I know I can trust her with anything.

I grew very close with my cousin this past year, we just got back from Florida where we visited my grandparents over my spring break.

Then my mom, I wouldn’t know what Inwould do if i ever lost her, I would die for her. Even though we get at it a little too often, she’s my rock.

I woke up feeling anxious, and confused. I wanted to know the meaning behind this. I’ve never experienced something as intense as this in a very long time, from what I can remember. I wanted to see what could be the reason behind this, and after searching through the internet, I came across this.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: I only had about 4 hours of sleep which isn’t normal, I was doing homework that I procrastinated and was just on my phone. Couldn’t fall asleep for some reason and that’s not normal. This was the last dream before I woke up
dreamer56663
Dream Lover

Re: Death of Mother

Postby chase on May 10th, 2019, 11:12 am

Dead mother, meeting our aunt, and then crying with your aunt. Metaphorically that sounds like you can't do something you want safely or ever ever find a way (dead mother), have to notice an alternative (aunt), and don't like accepting it as permanent (crying mother is dead).

Mothers represents intuition or your ability to make safe choices looking ahead. A dead mother may mean you can't do something you want anymore. Something is never safe again or never possible again. Not possible to even look for something or try to find a way out of something.

Aunt is alternative intuition. Not your way of making safe choices looking ahead or not your way of trying to find a way out of something.

Crying when news is told is your acceptance and not feeling good about your own intuition not being possible in a situation.

You mention lots of pressure to live up to your family name. Do you feel you never can again? Do you feel your intuition for your own future (dead mother) is dead? That you must choose an alternative life or future (aunt) and don't like telling your parents because it will be upsetting (crying)???

Whatever the dream is about it's likely noticing you don't feel you can do something your way and have to accept an alternative way and you don't like this.

dreamer56663 wrote:Dream: I don’t remember how my mom died in my dream, or I don’t remember if I actually saw her dead body. All I really remember is breaking the news to people that I lost my mom. But it’s weird because it seems like I was telling people at different stages of my life, instead of it being all together. I’ll explain:

First, I was in my old band room at school. I haven’t been in band for 4 years. But this felt like when i was in middle school based on the layout and where everyone sat. The person that I was talking to was a good friend at the time, Ethan. I just told him that my mom passed and that’s all I remember

Next, I remember walking into what seemed to be a therapy/counseling practice(which I do go to therapy pretty often). This looked different to the actual therapy place that I go to. When I went into the room, it wasn’t my actual therapist sitting down waiting for me, it was my god mother, my Aunt. Then somehow her son, my cousin(who I’ve really gotten close with this past year), appeared and we were all sitting around the table, and I broke the news. Then we all started crying hysterically and then I woke up

Significant Life Events: I constantly think about how I need to change my lifestyle. I’m unorganized, lazy, and that is what’s causing me to barely pass my classes. I come from a wealthy and respectable family and I constantly feel the pressure that I need to live up to the family name. I have ADHD so I have prescribed adderrall but I haven’t been taking it for a time now, along with my depression meds. I finally started to take them, I’m on my 3rd day and now i realize how important these are.

My mom has ADHD also, and we always argue. She always complains how often I’m on Xbox, and that my room is so messy, and I always give her the cold shoulder, even though she is correct and that I do need to change my habits. The anxiety just takes over. She is the nicest, most gentle and kind lady ever, and I guess I take advantage of that.

Background: 19 year old white male, I am currently in my 2nd year in health studies for Physical Therapy

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have depression/anxiety

Feelings About People: Ethan- Ethan is a friend that I’ve known since 1st grade. We grew really close in middle and high school, and band class definitely helped with that. When we graduated we kind of stayed out of touch until something happened. Ethan is one of a quadruplet, along with 2 brothers and 1 sister. About 6 months ago his brother took his own life from being bullied. They are the greatest family, and I cannot remember any bad moment with him or that family, they are very respectful.

My God mother is like a 2nd mom, I know I can trust her with anything.

I grew very close with my cousin this past year, we just got back from Florida where we visited my grandparents over my spring break.

Then my mom, I wouldn’t know what Inwould do if i ever lost her, I would die for her. Even though we get at it a little too often, she’s my rock.

I woke up feeling anxious, and confused. I wanted to know the meaning behind this. I’ve never experienced something as intense as this in a very long time, from what I can remember. I wanted to see what could be the reason behind this, and after searching through the internet, I came across this.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: I only had about 4 hours of sleep which isn’t normal, I was doing homework that I procrastinated and was just on my phone. Couldn’t fall asleep for some reason and that’s not normal. This was the last dream before I woke up
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion