A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - killing my self

killing my self

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

killing my self

Postby dreamer56538 on February 15th, 2019, 1:58 pm

Dream: It was dark, cold and misty, there was a loud echo of footsteps approaching swiftly behind me. With the wind in my hair and sweat running down my face and back I ran as fast as I could, street signs blaring past me, I kept running with no definite destination in mind, just the fear of what would happen if I stopped. Suddenly there was a pain in my chest which drove me to a screeching halt, on my knees I fell eyes wide open one hand clutching my gut the other searching for my aggressor. Abruptly the scenes change and I was in a dark room with a mirror in front of me. As my eyes adjust to the darkness with the help of the light from the moon glaring through the windows. The figure behind me became visible and to my surprise it was me.

Significant Life Events: school and getting accepted to college
my fears are not being able to go to school and accomplish my dreams

Background: i am 17. i am a girl. i am African-American and i am a student.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: fear of what it means

Relationship Status: nope

When And How Often: once
dreamer56538
Dream Lover

Re: killing my self

Postby chase on February 17th, 2019, 9:05 pm

Look at the story of the dream. You are running away from something you fear, stop on your knees, and then have to confront yourself trying to kill yourself.

This dream reveals avoidance (running away), surrendering to not believing you can avoid the issue anymore (on knees with pain stopped running), and then confrontation with your shadow self (dark figure in mirror of you wanting to harm you).

What is it you fear the most in your life right now? Are you avoiding confronting something difficult about yourself that is not possible to avoid?

dreamer56538 wrote:Dream: It was dark, cold and misty, there was a loud echo of footsteps approaching swiftly behind me. With the wind in my hair and sweat running down my face and back I ran as fast as I could, street signs blaring past me, I kept running with no definite destination in mind, just the fear of what would happen if I stopped. Suddenly there was a pain in my chest which drove me to a screeching halt, on my knees I fell eyes wide open one hand clutching my gut the other searching for my aggressor. Abruptly the scenes change and I was in a dark room with a mirror in front of me. As my eyes adjust to the darkness with the help of the light from the moon glaring through the windows. The figure behind me became visible and to my surprise it was me.

Significant Life Events: school and getting accepted to college
my fears are not being able to go to school and accomplish my dreams

Background: i am 17. i am a girl. i am African-American and i am a student.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: fear of what it means

Relationship Status: nope

When And How Often: once
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion