A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Fighting

Fighting

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Fighting

Postby dreamer56447 on December 13th, 2018, 5:03 pm

Dream: I dream that jackie started a fight with me and I didn't want to fight her, she also said that my mink coat was her and I replied you wish you had a coat cost 40,000 dollars. So I when into the house and she was still outside wanting t fight me, My sister told her that I wasn't coming out there to fight her, Some how my sister let her into the house and she came slinging at me s I return by likely slinging back with a weak punch hitting her 3 times and she fail on her face knocked out. when she came to she wanted to be friends. What do this dream mean?

Significant Life Events: Getting closer to GOD

No

Background: Cheryle I am 60 year old I am black I work at amazon

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: Jack was a child hood friend that I haven't seem in along time. Until I help her husband to write a book which is not making him any money. But she seem to think it is and that I am taking the money but that so far from the truth. And I have not spoken to her or her husband in about 5 years.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: I just had it today on Dec 13, 2018
dreamer56447
Dream Lover

Re: Fighting

Postby chase on December 15th, 2018, 1:34 am

You mention that you haven't talked to this Jackie friend in a very long time and that getting closer to God is most on your mind. I wonder if the fight with Jackie in the dream represents you fighting with yourself to be more focused on God. If Jackie is someone with money trust issues with not paying her back then I wonder if fighting her in the dream represent you fighting with your belief that God guilts you with owing him a "revisit" when you don't like feeling pressured.

Does it annoy to feel you owe God or are behind with God, but you've recently fought that part of yourself to return to Church or studying of religious texts?

dreamer56447 wrote:Dream: I dream that jackie started a fight with me and I didn't want to fight her, she also said that my mink coat was her and I replied you wish you had a coat cost 40,000 dollars. So I when into the house and she was still outside wanting t fight me, My sister told her that I wasn't coming out there to fight her, Some how my sister let her into the house and she came slinging at me s I return by likely slinging back with a weak punch hitting her 3 times and she fail on her face knocked out. when she came to she wanted to be friends. What do this dream mean?

Significant Life Events: Getting closer to GOD

No

Background: Cheryle I am 60 year old I am black I work at amazon

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: Jack was a child hood friend that I haven't seem in along time. Until I help her husband to write a book which is not making him any money. But she seem to think it is and that I am taking the money but that so far from the truth. And I have not spoken to her or her husband in about 5 years.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: I just had it today on Dec 13, 2018
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion