A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - a worm in my nose

a worm in my nose

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

a worm in my nose

Postby dreamer4667 on January 7th, 2014, 12:33 pm

Dream: I was looking in a mirror after I felt a bump on my nose. I squeezed it and a worm came out. The worm was very long and mostly segmented. It was brown like an earthworm. I couldnt believe how long it was because the bump was small. A small piece of the worm broke off and stayed in my nose.

Significant Life Events: My current husband is only with me so he doesnt have to work. He has always used me to keep him up. My ex-husband has been trying to get hold of me. Both of them are abusive and users.
I have been getting back closer to God. I wandered away a few years ago but I am on the right path back to Him and am more secure and happy in Him than I have been in a long time. Time to be happy, healthy, and safe for a change. I have been given some lessons on gratitude and have been dwelling on them.

Background: I am female/52 years old. Married. On disability (I worked as a lab tech for over 25 yrs).

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I was the only person in the dream. I have been more at ease and calm lately.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: The dream occurred last night and it is the only time I had this dream.
dreamer4667
Dream Lover

Re: a worm in my nose

Postby chase on December 12th, 2017, 11:26 pm

Dream definitely looks like it's reflecting your feelings about your husband's behavior while he uses you. Does he feel like a "worm?" Trying to take the worm out of your nose and having a little piece left over sounds like a symbol for being annoyed by your husband using you and feeling it's difficult to stop it. Even if you address it, there is some lingering feeling he keeps doing it? The worm is longer than you think because you feel your husband's behavior is worse than you'd like. Mirror is not liking to see yourself this way, being used??

dreamer4667 wrote:Dream: I was looking in a mirror after I felt a bump on my nose. I squeezed it and a worm came out. The worm was very long and mostly segmented. It was brown like an earthworm. I couldnt believe how long it was because the bump was small. A small piece of the worm broke off and stayed in my nose.

Significant Life Events: My current husband is only with me so he doesnt have to work. He has always used me to keep him up. My ex-husband has been trying to get hold of me. Both of them are abusive and users.
I have been getting back closer to God. I wandered away a few years ago but I am on the right path back to Him and am more secure and happy in Him than I have been in a long time. Time to be happy, healthy, and safe for a change. I have been given some lessons on gratitude and have been dwelling on them.

Background: I am female/52 years old. Married. On disability (I worked as a lab tech for over 25 yrs).

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I was the only person in the dream. I have been more at ease and calm lately.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: The dream occurred last night and it is the only time I had this dream.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion