A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A very long dream

A very long dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A very long dream

Postby dreamer52927 on August 23rd, 2017, 3:09 pm

Dream: It started off at a friend's house. It was very stormy. It was me, my best friend, another guy and a girl. We were arguing on how to get home, and I just called an Uber and my friends came with me. The Uber didn't take us home, it took us in a neighbourhood full of buildings, kind of forming a labyrinth, because we got lost and it was hard to find our way. Afterwards, when I finally got out, I was in a shopping mall, shirtless. I wandered around for a bit then met some friends, greeted them and contiuned walking. I then met my best friend again, who was practicing for his first football match at his new team. Afterwards, I can't remember how, but I got to a party. I danced around for a bit then met this girl that gave me a tour of the place. She showed me a swimming pool and a gym. I felt a really powerful attraction towards her. In real life, I don't really have any connection with her, she's pretty much just an acquaintance. On the dance floor, there were beds for some reason and she got in bed and she waited for me. At that moment, really nostalgic music started playing (kinda like this https://youtu.be/8GW6sLrK40k). When I got in bed I woke up, and I felt like it was a very interesting, spiritual experience, like I was supposed to understand something from this dream.

I know it's really long, but I remember it surprisingly well, and I know for a fact it means something.

Significant Life Events: I feel like I am finally getting over a relationship that I ended 6 months ago, but really meant a lot to me.

My only fear is the fear of not finding someone as special as my ex.

Background: I'm 16, male, Caucasian, a student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I'm not really linked to the people in my dream, only to my best friend and another close friend. As I said, the girl is just an acquaintance, but I felt very attached to her.

Relationship Status: I'm currently single

When And How Often: It occured last week, and I don't remember having other dreams since this one.
dreamer52927
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion