A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - a few uncooked eggs

a few uncooked eggs

Having trouble with your forum account or any other area of the dreambible.com website? Post your suggestions and complaints here.

a few uncooked eggs

Postby carolyn2015 on January 2nd, 2016, 12:26 pm

DREAM I was in a workplace gathering with others, some I have worked with in past and some new to the area. I bring up the subject of the toll paid to get in and out of the country I used to work in for 14 years.
A man bent down and is looking at my right knee for some reason and then puts a wire up to it as a test or something. This man is a close relative to a very famous singer.
Then I am in a kitchen area with someone I just met --talking about life in a small town and the work life profession we both share in common. We discuss the fact that I do not want to do that all over again....living in small town or working in very stressful work situations any longer. I am carrying 2 or 3 uncooked eggs in a small egg container (and also carrying something else that I don't recall what it is) and decide to put them in the fridge --to keep them safe from breaking, going bad in case I want to use them in the near future. The entire dream mood feeling is uneasiness .
REALITY --I think in the back of my mind I am clinging to hope that my 2 previous dreams sent in here --both interpretations involving money and travel will come true soon..
I want out of my work that I am enjoying less and less day by day. I have allowed this long profession in the health care field to effect my health and well being . I am am a crossroads and I want out !
Thanks for any advice interpretation that can be offered to me.
carolyn2015
Dream Lover

Return to Forum Help