A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - For 2-3 years the same girl has been appearing in my dreams!

For 2-3 years the same girl has been appearing in my dreams!

Having trouble with your forum account or any other area of the dreambible.com website? Post your suggestions and complaints here.

For 2-3 years the same girl has been appearing in my dreams!

Postby Silver Surfer on August 17th, 2015, 2:03 pm

Hi I've been really stressed by some dreams I've been having for the past 2/3 years. I'll try my best to keep the background brief but I feel it's important to understand the context. I'm 21 year old guy and all through school I chased this girl,(to protect her identity I'll just refer to her as 'E') for a couple of years she was my first girlfriend and we split up. I spent the rest of my school days trying to get her back to no success. Thankfully we went to the same college to study A-levels, we started 'seeing' each other again but never became official. Long story short she ditched me for her ex and this was the worst heartache I had ever felt because I thought I was finally getting her back but she was just using me for affection and attention. I wouldn't say I was depressed but it was certainly a low point in my life. Ever since then she has been appearing in my dreams, but the worrying thing is I am now in a much better, happier relationship with an incredible girl, ('A') can't believe my luck. Yet the dreams persist. Many things happen when I dream about E, she sometimes explains what happened between us, or we make it official and live happily ever after and sometimes I'm back in school and I actually manage to win her over. Last night I dreamed we were in each other's arms but that's all I can remember. It changes each time but one thing is always the same and this is what's troubling me, while I am with E in my dreams I couldn't care less about A, sometimes I'm even vaguely aware that i am dreaming and don't want to wake up because I want to spend time with E.
This conflicts with my waking life because when awake I never think about E, and A is the only girl for me. These dreams occur at least every other night and I feel extremely guilty.
I really need help interpreting these dreams, they've been stressing me for years and I need to know what my subconscious is trying to say. Apologies for the lengthy post but thank you so much if you have taken time out of your day/evening to read my problem.

- Silver Surfer
Silver Surfer
Dream Lover

Return to Forum Help